Pulaski, Tennessee Brindley Construction embarked on an extensive refurbishment, restoration and reconstruction of this 8,810-square-foot, wood-framed house of worship pre-dating the Civil War. Early on, Brindley helped guide church elders through multiple design iterations to find ways to affordably address each area of need. The focal point of the church’s interior transformation is its sanctuary.
South Euclid United Church of Christ began in 1845 in Cleveland, Ohio, with the original stone church being built in 1867. Tragically, lightning struck the church in 2010 and burned to the ground, leaving only a massive carved lintel and bell remaining. In 2012, the church bought a Catholic church and school campus that was