Rush Creek Church has three different locations across Texas and is known for using technology and staging to fashion an exciting yet comfortable worship environment.
The Mansfield Church was in the midst of ground up construction when the contractor became unable to complete the project.
Enter Bryan Garvey, chief executive officer of Corbet Design + Build, a boutique design build firm based in Dallas.
Garvey’s team was tapped to step in and assist with the construction of the 17,000-square-foot church, which sits on 1.5 acres, despite an accelerated schedule.
- Work with the pastor to identify overall needs and requirements after the original contractor was unable to continue
- Examine existing progress and requirements to determine needs
- Check for structural and engineering problems that might require a recertification and interior and exterior redesign
- Work with the church and pastor to reexamine the budget and timeline
- Propose a new design plan to best fit the church’s immediate and future needs
Garvey and his team were able to tackle the previous problems from the original contractor and work with the pastor to come up with a solution that would fit the church’s timeline and budget constraints.
Since the structure was built incorrectly, Garvey hired an engineer to inspect the existing space, and he was able to recertify the building and come up with an improved, redesigned structure.
The team successfully constructed the interior educational facilities, management offices, childcare areas and sanctuary.
Corbet Design + Build believes in creating both relationships and buildings that stand the test of time. They have refined and finessed the way they design, plan, and build, eliminating unnecessary surprises and delays. Their unique approach keeps clients at ease and ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget, www.corbetdesignbuild.com.