By Don Roth, CEO, AmpliVox
In good times or bad, AmpliVox has always been dedicated to satisfying near or long-term customer needs with a broad range of PA systems and presentation furniture that help people communicate more clearly, efficiently, and with more style and polish. Here are some current examples.
Today’s public health emergency has ramped up the need for emergency communications, including public announcements. AmpliVox Sound Systems’ complete line of high-quality, megaphones, horn-style hailers, and portable PA systems can reach audiences from 10 to 7,500, indoors or out, or dispersed people currently separated by social distancing:
- Megaphones – AmpliVox manufactures a complete line of lightweight, powerful megaphones for reaching potential audiences at distances of 50 feet to one mile. Most feature rechargeable batteries to ensure power for repeated use. Some models also have sirens, whistles, recorded voice capability, and flashing warning lights.
- Horn-Style Hailers – These AmpliVox products are built for wider disbursement of sound, higher quality sound, and extended use of up to 200 hours on batteries. They include the renowned Half-Mile Hailer, Mega Hailer, and AirVox, all capable of projecting clear sound up to one half mile. These products can be used with wireless microphones for freedom of movement by the person speaking, and can also be placed on tripods for extended range and semi-permanent placement in public places.
- Vehicle–Mounted Sound Cruiser – take your message to the streets with this powerful system featuring horn speakers on the vehicle roof and amplifier and microphone inside the vehicle.
- Portable PAs – AmpliVox manufactures a broad line of portable Public Address Systems, with built-speakers and amplifiers, rechargeable batteries, and wireless microphone capability. The units range from smaller models with a speaker and amplifier mounted on a belt – perfect for smaller groups of people separated by “social distancing,” handheld PAs, and more powerful models such as the Digital Audio Travel Partner Plus SW925-96, featuring 250 watts of power and 96-channel wireless communication for low incidence of channel interference.
AmpliVox has long been dedicated to helping individuals with special needs, including those who are wheelchair-restricted. These three ADA-compliant products accommodate wheel-chair restricted individuals, thereby meeting or exceeding the 2010 Standards for Accessible Design under the Americans with Disabilities Act:
- ADA Sit-to-Stand Lectern SN3900 – a stylish yet functional approach to ADA requirements, this lectern measures 46”W x 30”D and adjusts in height from 31” to 41” with the push of a button. The lectern moves easily on four industrial locking casters, and can be customized with a built-in sound system as well as task light, digital clock, power outlet, cable port, or work surface cutouts.
- Contemporary ADA Lectern SN3910 – raises in height from 28” to 48” with the push of a button. Has a wide base for wheel-chair access. Reading table is available in mahogany or oak, and the base is black steel.
- Collaboration Huddle Table CT4880 – 80” x “40 table accommodates up to 6 people, including one in a wheelchair. Made of high-pressure laminate and has two USB/AC power receptacles. Each includes two AC plugs, two USB power ports, and one USB network port. There is also an optional universal flat panel monitor table stand for NEC and other leading monitor brands.
For more information, visit www.ampli.com.